What does your choir fee include?
- Weekly rehearsal tuition (1 rehearsal/week, 2.5 hours)
- Music rental (full season)
- Cantilon Choral Society membership fee
- Cantilon rehearsal polo
- Weekend workshop (January)
- Two full program concerts (Christmas & Spring)
- Performance at Fall Fundraiser (November)
- Midwinter concert featuring Belle Canto and Vox Hominis (February)
- Community performances (church services, Edmonton ESO performances, etc.)
- Participation in Cantilon theatre productions
Non-student Fee: $175/month from September 1, 2023 to May 1, 2024
Student Fee: $135/month September 1, 2023 to May 1, 2024
At your first rehearsal, please bring 1 deposit cheque:
Volunteer Deposit: $200.00 cheque post dated to May 31, 2024.
Belle Canto choristers are required to fulfill four volunteer credits or positions throughout the year. If the volunteer commitment has been fulfilled, this deposit cheque will be shredded at the end of the choral season. You are welcome to ask us to deposit this cheque if you’d rather not fulfill your volunteer commitment.
Cantilon offers regular fundraising opportunities throughout the year. Belle Canto choristers are welcome to participate in any program. Any fundraising credits earned in this choral season will be applied to your fees to a maximum of $750 for non-students and $650 for students. Excess fundraising credits will stay on your account and can be applied to tuition fees the following season. These credits apply to the family so any member of your family can use them; and, if unused, will stay on your account for 2 years. Watch for emails from the Cantilon office with updates on upcoming fundraising initiatives.